Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Luck & Fortune

Rachel had a drawing after the Postage Stamp Quilt-along, and I was one of the (very) lucky winners of a gift certificate to the Fat Quarter Shop.

Central Park
It took me about 4 seconds to decide on this bundle of fat eighths from Central Park. It arrived yesterday, and it is glorious! No plans for this fabric (yet).

New books
And...I found these treasures on the free-to-a-good-home table at work. Heck yeah!

Hope you're having a lucky week!

Okay, enough procrastinating. Basting another quilt tonight. At least I have The Good Wife to get me through!

12 comments:

Becky (My Fabric Obsession) said...

Oh wow! lucky you! Central Park is what I made my postage stamp quilt out of. It's hands down my favorite line right now. great choice.

Kati said...

Love that stack of fabric. I actually had my charm packs out this afternoon playing with a potential layout. It's just such pretty fabric. I love the colors.

Elizabeth Dackson said...

Oooh, yippee! I adore that fabric, it's one of my favorites right now. And The Good Wife is fantastic TV for binding by, that's what I'm doing tonight too :) I can't wait to see what you make with your fat eighths!

Sarah Craig said...

Lucky you!! That's definitely what I would pick out, too!!

audreypawdrey said...

Lucky duck! I am also loving that fabric right now.

Susan said...

What a great win! I am a big fan of The Good Wife too but am a couple of episodes behind due to no time. Maybe if I finish quilting something it will give me a good reason to sit in front of the TV - I'm no good at just watching TV without doing something else.

Megan said...

Yay! Love that line and can't wait to see what you make! Congrats!

Carolyn said...

Oh, they're beautiful! Perfect for spring!

Sunshine said...

Lucky lucky you!

Leslie said...

that central park is gorgeous and looks so pretty all stacked up and tied with a bow!!! what luck to find those books for free!

Shawn said...

Wow you are a lucky winner!!! Kate Spain designs some beautiful fabric. I love your inspiring blog.

Michele said...

What a fun win :) Enjoy that lovely fabric!!