Wednesday, February 1, 2012

WIP Wednesday

This has been kind of a quiet week. A few of my projects are on hold because I ran out of Kona White. Fear not, reinforcements are on the way.

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

Finished:
Scrappy Coasters
Quilted coasters


In progress

Swoon-along
Swoon #3
This might be my favorite block yet. The clock! I die.

Wonky Seuss
Wonky Seuss quilt in progress
I ordered backing and binding fabric. Counting that as progress!

Completed tops awaiting quilting:
Postage Stamp quilt
Kaleidoscope baby quilt #2
Fabricland
Scrap Attack tumblers

To do:
LynneBob block for VIBeees
Drunkard's Path Quilt-Along
Block for Jeni
Seuss quilt
Something with Gray/Green blocks
Superhero quilt #2?

Head to Lee's to see what everyone else is working on!

14 comments:

Becky (My Fabric Obsession) said...

ahh, no kona white!? I swear I need to keep track, I might use more Kona white than batting - haha!
Love everything you have going on though. those coasters are adorable.

LisaAnn said...

The clock is great! I like the coasters...good idea!

Kate said...

LOVE the fussy cut clock. So perfect for the middle of a Swoon! I'm also out of Kona White - it must be stock up time!

Moneik said...

Your swoon is awesome! Great job on the Dr. Suess.

Heather D. said...

Lovely stuff Katie. The Seuss blocks are so fun!

Kerstin said...

Love the fussy cut center of your swoon block, it looks great!

Lee said...

I hate it when I run out of Kona! One of these days I'm gonna buy an entire bolt. : ) Those coasters are super cute though! Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday.

Sarah @ FairyFace Designs said...

Love your swoon clock! and your coasters are gorgeous!

The Thompsons said...

The clock is adorable and I love all things Seuss, so they're pretty awesome!

Abby said...

Love your swoon block. That clock is to die for!

Katie said...

That clock is fanfreakingtastic! Lets hear it for fussy cutting!

Debbie said...

Fear not! I think your Swoon might just be my fav too!

Kirsten said...

Lovely projects Katie - love the clock in the Swoon block too!

mtnquiltr said...

Oh , I love that fussy cut centre! Also the wonky Seuss, just great!