Wednesday, February 29, 2012

WIP Wednesday--Leap Day edition!

I've hit a productive stage, and I feel like working on 5 projects at once. I hope it lasts!!

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

Finished:
Scrappy Tumbler!
Sraptastic tumblers
This one feels like an old friend already.

For the Love of Solids swap

FTLOS Swap package
Done! Just need to get this in the mail.

Bow clutches
I made a yellow chevron bow clutch too.

In progress

Swoon-along
I'm afraid my HST burnout may be a chronic condition! And so my poor Swoon quilt sits untouched.

Strip quilt

In the interest of putting my stash to work, I sewed up a jelly roll of Riley Blake Alphabet Soup into a simple strip quilt top.

Gray/green quilt

I unearthed these forlorn 9 patches when I was going through my stash. I'll be putting them to work soon!


Completed tops awaiting quilting:
Postage Stamp quilt
Kaleidoscope baby quilt #2
Fabricland (I ordered backing fabric for this one, so it will be progressing soon!)

To do:
Something with Gray/Green blocks
Half Moon Modern quilt
Block for Megan
do. Good Stitches March block

Head to Lee's to see what everyone else is working on!

13 comments:

Elizabeth Dackson said...

Ooooh, love the gray/green quilt so far!!! What are you thinking on that one? Stick with 9-patches or make them into D9Ps? Either way, they are gorgeous :)

Angela Nash said...

oohhhhhh - love those nine-patches. Some of my very favorite green prints in there.

Debbie said...

oh yeah - anxious to see that gray & green come together - love it!!

Jennifer said...

that gray and green is fabulous and I love your choices for the strip quilt!

CityHouseStudio said...

Ooooo, love the gray/green quilt, Katie!
And my Swoon is in the same state as yours, sitting in a box, all ready to be sewn together, and I just can't do it!

sukie said...

I made my local bee do the swoons blocks for me. . . too nuts to make myself.

Love your progress babycakes!

Lee said...

Joining the chorus of love for the gray/green! So fabulous! Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday. : )

Tsoniki Crazy Bull said...

The strip quilt looks fun! Thanks for sharing!

Heather D. said...

Nice stuff! LOVE those 9 patches you found. Looking forward to seeing what they become!

Longvacation said...

Your chevron bow clutch is so cute!

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

what is it about gray and green..I love it too

felicity said...

Hellooooo, green and gray 9-patches. Gorgeous! All your projects are great!!

Kirsten said...

Love those grey and green blocks!!