So I put my Go Baby tumbler die to work and started cranking out tumblers. Before I knew it, I had enough for a quilt. I threw them all in a bag and sewed them together at random.
As a bonus, sorting through my scraps was like a trip down quilty memory lane. I have bits of almost all of my quilts in here.
I decided to keep the tumbler edges in tact (thanks to Kati's encouragement!). The tumblers have kind of a soft angle, so the binding turned out more curvy than sharp, but I like the effect.
I didn't get a good picture of the back, but I used two prints I had on hand--this jumbo dot and the jacks print.
This quilt begged for some straight-line quilting...but I didn't listen. I enjoy stippling, so I stippled!
This quilt is a true Scrap Attack--I used only leftover materials I had on hand (including leftover binding strips and frankensteined scraps of batting). It's so loud that I know I'd never notice a spill or stain on it, so I'll happily be dragging it to picnics and the t-ball field.
I'm linking up to Kati's Slash the Stash!