Sunday, February 26, 2012

Tied with a bow

I saw a tutorial for these bow clutches on Pinterest and knew I wanted to make one for my For the Love of Solids Swap package.

Bow clutches
I figured I should try out the tutorial before making the clutch for my swap partner, so I sewed one up using this slub linen chevron print. Pretty cute, I think!

Bow clutches
I made my partner's using Essex Linen and Kona Crocus. I had a harder time with the second one because I was feeling overconfident and didn't think I needed to read the directions again, which resulted in a bit of unsewing. But it turned out fine!

Tutorial from Elm Street Life.
I finished my mini quilt for the swap too...hopefully I can get some pictures of it tomorrow!

10 comments:

Heather D. said...

They're both great! I particularly love that chevron fabric.

Debbie said...

sweet! Love the linen.....nicely done.

Elizabeth Dackson said...

How adorable! I think they look great...now I ought to pin that tutorial myself!

Lee said...

Really really cute! I pinned that one too!

Leah said...

Adorable, as usual.

Kristie said...

They turned out cute! Night out on the town is now warranted ;)

**nicke... said...

so adorable! your partner is going to loOOOve it!

Stephanie said...

DYING over these.

hoganshoesonsale said...

You need to be brisk to maintain equilibrium while executing mind blowing shots. Moncler Sale And tennis sneakers are a heck helpful in this regard. Tennis sneakers are ideal in providing support to the sides Belstaff Leather
of your feet while you make side to side movements. They are lightweight and flexible.Belstaff Womens Jackets
Herringbone patterned rubber outsole offer you excellent grip on all courts. These sneakers are well cushioned to comfort your Ugg Boots Salefeet and assure you a bombastic performance. So, shop a pair of tennis sneakers of your choice to meet your court needs and sore high on the success of your game. Kick the ball for a fine goal with cool football or soccer sneakers.

hoganshoesonsale said...

You need to be brisk to maintain equilibrium while executing mind blowing shots. Moncler Sale And tennis sneakers are a heck helpful in this regard. Tennis sneakers are ideal in providing support to the sides Belstaff Leather
of your feet while you make side to side movements. They are lightweight and flexible.Belstaff Womens Jackets
Herringbone patterned rubber outsole offer you excellent grip on all courts. These sneakers are well cushioned to comfort your Ugg Boots Salefeet and assure you a bombastic performance. So, shop a pair of tennis sneakers of your choice to meet your court needs and sore high on the success of your game. Kick the ball for a fine goal with cool football or soccer sneakers.