Friday, May 1, 2009

You'll love this.

My friend Kim posted on our work moms blog about a new product: Germy Wormy. I know you'll enjoy this, so I'm posting it here too. According to the Web site, the "Germy Wormy Disposable Sleeves make learning CDC recommended coughing into your elbow FUN!"
You really need to watch the video to get the full effect.




Germy Wormys can be yours for $9.99 (for a pack of 25). I'm sure the Germy Wormy folks are going to make a fortune off of all of the paranoid parents who have been whipped into a swine-flu frenzy by the media.

4 comments:

Eric, Marilyn, and Elliott said...

Crazy overreacting parents. (Where did you say I could get some of those?) --Marilyn

Natalie said...

You have got to be kidding me. Those people are geniuses though. They're going to make major money off of that.

Anonymous said...

I like the video though. MM

The Bakers said...

You have a work mom's blog too? How do you have time to sleep?