Tuesday, May 12, 2009

New toy

My guys got me this cool little Flip Video camcorder for Mother's Day. I love it. It's super easy to use and is very small and portable. Very blog friendly! My favorite feature: The USB port flips out of the side, so you can plug it directly into the computer. You never have to search around for a camera cord.
I got the Flip Video Ultra F230. It holds 30 minutes of video. It sells for about $80 at Walmart. I think that's a bargain. Flip makes fancier HD models that hold more video too.


And...here's a sample video.

7 comments:

Natalie said...

We just got some of these at school. It is on my short list. I was thinking about getting Rob one for Father's Day... or Bo one for his birthday... I'd use it, of course. They're awesome. I'm jealous!

The Bakers said...

We got one of these last year and love it!

Robin said...

the crackers out of the couch made me laugh outloud. you can't script that stuff.

Anonymous said...

I think that Mother's Day gift was actually for us. We love the videos and I love where he stores his crackers. Aunt T

rob said...

Like I always said...Luke Nasty!

Stephanie said...

Cool! Your boys done good. I bet Luke chose this because he knows how much his blog fans love videos. He's giving like that.

Leah said...

I love that it doesn't have a cord.