- Pushing Daisies: This fave returns on Saturday, May 30, with the final three episodes. Sniff. (Note: The also-canceled Eli Stone returns with the four final episodes on June 20, and the four remaining episodes of Dirty Sexy Money will air starting July 18.)
- Burn Notice: I've heard great things about this show, so I'm giving it try, starting with Season 1 on DVD. (Season 3 starts on June 4.)
- Weeds: This show is a can't-miss for me. Note to self: Restart Showtime subscription before June 8 premiere.
- Nurse Jackie: I'll be paying for Showtime, so I might as well give this show a try. I suspect that Edie Falco + Showtime = high-quality programming. (Premieres June 8.)
- The Closer: Kyra Sedgwick is consistently entertaining. I like to have episodes of this show on my DVR for rainy days. (Returns June 8.)
- True Blood: More, please. (Welcome back Sookie and the vamps on June 14.)
- Hung: If this new HBO show is as funny as the premise, I'm in. NOTE: The show is on HBO, and it's called "Hung." Consider yourself warned before pressing "play." (Begins June 28.)
- Big Brother: The guiltiest of my guilty pleasures. You don't have to tell me it's crap. I'm aware, and I love it anyway. (Coming back July 9.)
- Entourage: I'll be counting down the days until Vince and the boys return. Current count: 45 days. (Returns July 12.)
There you have it. What will you be watching this summer?