Thursday, May 14, 2009

Sayonara, Lost


Ta ta to the most maddening show on television!
If you missed last night's 2-hour finale of lost, I'll save you some time. Fast-forward through the first hour and 50 minutes, because nothing happened. Actually, this falls right in line with the rest of the season.
I'd like to say I'm not going to tune in to the last season, but I've given Lost 4 of the best years of my life (heh!). So I'm sure I'll be lining up for my final dose in 2010.
Now. Let's move on to some more mindless fare.
Wonder when Big Brother starts up again...

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I was Lost midway through the first season and never went back...

lindsey & lewis said...

You will forget how maddening it was by 2010...that is not that far away considering how fast luke will grow up (sorry don't hit me) but it is far away enough for a tv show's transgressions to fade in one's memory...:)