Friday, May 1, 2009

Misled

I picked up lunch from Arby's today, mainly because I had a coupon for a free RoastBurger. Now, judging by their recent ad campaign, I assumed that this would be a healthier option to other fast-food choices. (Don't get me wrong...I realize that going through a fast-food drive-through isn't going to be a healthy choice.) Am I wrong? See what you think.




I guess I interpreted "never greasy" to mean "better for you." But when I checked out the nutritional info, it's actually worse for you than a McDonald's quarter pounder--more calories, saturated fat, everything. I think calling it a burger is misleading too! Really, it's just an Arby's roast beef sandwich with burger-like toppings. Suffice it to say I won't be eating this again soon.

1 comments:

Natalie said...

Huh. Did you contact them, or do you assume they just read your blog so... message delivered?