Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sunday night dinner

I try to make something halfway decent for dinner on Sundays. It's the only day I have a lot of time to spend in the kitchen. Justin usually requests chicken and dumplings, but I try to mix it up. Tonight I made Roast Pork Loin With Crumb Crust. (I'm still going to make a pork loin in the Crock Pot. They were on sale this week.) I used a 1.5-pound pork loin and cooked it for about an hour. (The recipe calls for a 4.5-pound pork loin.) This has become one of my go-to recipes.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The crumb crust sounds delicious.MM

Robin said...

I think you made this for us once when we were visiting.....
delicious.

Natalie said...

MMmmmmmmm. Pork.

Stephanie said...

This is great. I usually try to EAT something halfway decent for dinner on Sundays. I'll just plan to come over after church each week, it'll be around 7ish. If you get hungry, it's okay to start without me. Just keep my plate warm.