Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Don't buy this

We were at Target this weekend, and a woman was giving out samples of these Weight Watchers Golden Sponge Cakes with Creamy Filling (aka Twinkies). She asked if Luke wanted one, so I gave one to him. Then he kept doing the sign for "more," which she recognized and thought was adorable (obviously), so she kept giving him more. Finally I felt compelled to buy a box. Don't get me wrong. They taste fine and Twinkie-esque, but they are minute! The box boasts that there are less than 100 calories per serving. Well, there better not be many calories! I usually find the 100 calorie snacks to be a scam, and these are no exception.

4 comments:

Robin said...

those are bite sized. I would need to eat at least three.

good size for Luke, though.

Stephanie said...

Yeah, way too small!! But hilarious that Luke kept asking for more.

Natalie said...

Plus, eating the whole box probably defeats the purpose, hence, my problem with 100 calorie packs.

Leah said...

I like the WW carrot cakes. Yummy. They're tiny but they can satisfy a sweet tooth.