Friday, September 19, 2008

Need a hand?

At some point we've all wished we had a personal assistant. Just a little help with the mundane tasks that eat up so much time in the day. Unfortuately, a personal assistant is a tad pricey. Enter Ask Sunday. Have you heard of this?

Ask Sunday is a virtual assistant. For a monthly fee, you can visit their Web site and place a request. Here are some of the requests they handle that I find appealing.
  • Make appointments (doctor, salon, plumber, etc.)
  • Book flights or hotels
  • Make restaurant reservations
  • Have someone wait in line for me at the DMV. Call me when I'm close to the front of the line.
  • Call the cable company. When a live technical support person answers, call my office and patch me in.
  • Send e-mail reminders. Make wake-up calls.

There are a variety of pricing plans, starting at $19 per month for 10 requests up to 90 requests in 90 days for $135.

Isn't this appealing?

8 comments:

Natalie said...

I don't think $19 to get someone to do 10 things for you is expensive, do you? But how do they wait in line for you if it's a virtual assistant?

Anonymous said...

Wow that's a great question Nat. I would start saving money for this but Natalie has different plans for my money. Aunt T

Stephanie said...

YES!!!!!

Robin said...

this would actually save you money, Tammy.
Time is money.

Anonymous said...

Waiting in line at the DMV doesn't sound so bad.MM

Jen said...

What about cleaning my house?! About my auction, I took it off because I may be doing it through another site- I will let you know. Because frankly, I don't get that much traffic! But I really want to do it. I was so touched by her story! I will email you when I get word.

Anonymous said...

Yes, but Nat has me on the new TV, Tivo, Direct TV and WII plan.... No room for the personal assistant.

The Bakers said...

I don't actually have a comment on this topic. I just wanted you to know that I'm on your super-secret, Katie's-klique-only blog. Did you really think you could elude me for long? Told you I'm in the CIA.