At some point we've all wished we had a personal assistant. Just a little help with the mundane tasks that eat up so much time in the day. Unfortuately, a personal assistant is a tad pricey. Enter Ask Sunday. Have you heard of this?
- Make appointments (doctor, salon, plumber, etc.)
- Book flights or hotels
- Make restaurant reservations
- Have someone wait in line for me at the DMV. Call me when I'm close to the front of the line.
- Call the cable company. When a live technical support person answers, call my office and patch me in.
- Send e-mail reminders. Make wake-up calls.
There are a variety of pricing plans, starting at $19 per month for 10 requests up to 90 requests in 90 days for $135.
Isn't this appealing?