Sunday, September 23, 2012

Feathers!

Untitled
October is my month in the Sew Beautiful bee, and I'm asking my bee mates to make me some feathers (using this pattern from Ms. Anna Maria Horner).

  Sew Beautiful bee fabric

 I'm sending a selection of Indie fabric, combined with some Field Study, with Quilter's Linen in Natural.

  Untitled

 Getting this cut up and ready to mail is just one item on my extensive to-do list. My Sunday to-do list is always extensive, and I always finish half of it and go to bed feeling defeated. Just me? I'm determined to make good headway today. I suppose step 1 should be stepping away from the computer...

13 comments:

Lee said...

Nice!!! Can't wait!

felicity said...

Nope, not just you. Fabulous choice of bee block! They're going to be awesome!

Debbie said...

Just beautiful choice of fabrics for these blocks!

aksherry said...

Pretty!
I've been trying to tear myself away from the computer for 30 minutes now. :(

Tracey Jacobsen said...

perfect idea, and pretty fabric combo. :)

it'll be beautiful!

Toni said...

Those fabrics look so great together! Good luck with that list!

**nicke... said...

i hope your sunday has been super productive. mine has been although not a ton of sewing productivity but tons of clean house productivity! xo love those feathers a ton!

Elizabeth Dackson said...

Oooh, I'm excited :) And yes, I am completely guilty of the very same Sunday Syndrome!! Good luck with your list today!

Emily said...

Oh I'm excited to make this block! I also fall into the list making / feeling defeated when I don't complete it all. I'm working my way out of the rut that I've been in now that school has started. Stepping away from the computer is definitely the first step!

kat129 said...

I love everything about these feathers! The fabrics, the design, the line for the background... oh man - so great!

Kirsten said...

These are beautiful - love the fabircs you are using!

Kristie said...

beautiful, I love it with the linen!

Kati said...

These are going to be fun!