Sunday, August 5, 2012

Lil' Diaper Bag

My little niece requested a toy diaper bag to use when she plays with her dolls. Of course, I was happy to oblige. Untitled She requested short handles and PINK. After poking around on Pinterest, I found this tutorial on Mommy by Day, Crafter by Night, and it worked out pretty well. Untitled It came together pretty quickly, and I think my niece will like it! The finished bag is about 8x10x5. I tried to get Luke to model it, but he adamently refused politely declined.

13 comments:

Leslie said...

this is such a cute baby bag!!!

Becky (My Fabric Obsession) said...

That is adorable!

Leah said...

Love, love, love! You did a great job.

**nicke... said...

"no way mom, i'm not wearing a pink girl bag!" ha! very cute! i bet she loves it!

Robin said...

she's going to love it. And Luke is a smart boy-keeping incriminating pictures off the internet.

Debbie said...

This is really cute!

Toni said...

This is so great, Katie! Fun fabric choices, too. I'm sure she'll love it!

Tara Miller said...

What a great idea! I am expecting in 2 mo and had planned to my my daughter her own baby carrier because she loves to be like Mom but I think she will also love to have her own diaper bag too!! Thanks!

Amira@littlemushroomcap said...

This is pretty! I am on a hop from w.i.p wednesday over at frshly pice.. Nice to see your blog! I'll come over often soon..

Kirsten said...

So pretty - she will have so much fun with it!

Kristie said...

This is so stinking adorable! You are a #1 aunty!

Baby Munchkin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Baby Munchkin said...

Thanks Aunt Katie, it is a wonderful bag and gets dragged around all the time. The size is great as it will grow with her and not only can she put her baby stuff in it, but she sticks her babies in there as well. Excellent job and great color choice :) It is so funny to watch Claire fill her diaper bag as I fill mine before we leave the house. She's even tried to take it to bed with her a few times.