Thursday, January 22, 2009

In case you're wondering why I'm so in harmony with the universe today...

That's right, my Karma necklace arrived!Man, that's one freckly neck.

And it seems to be working! Today I did NOT spill my lunch all over my work bag. I went to the grocery store after work, and I did not leave my purse there. Nor did my milk leak all over the inside of my truck.

As if that's not enough proof, I just learned that TWO new episodes of Bones air tonight, along with a new episode of The Office (two of my favorite shows, in case you're not keeping track).

Coincidence? There's no such thing.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Beautiful necklace. I'm so happy to hear that your life has completely turned around. What a relief.

Robin said...

it is beautiful. and I am amazed that it has already brought you peace and harmony.
I need to look into one of these...

Leah said...

You spilled your lunch over your work bag? Sounds like this arrived just in time.