Tuesday, April 10, 2012

WIP Wednesday

Here we go again!

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

Finished:
Peeps Shirt
Luke's peeps shirt
Just in time for Easter!

iPad Sleeve
Untitled
Made using Faith's tutorial (minus the pocket)

Sleeping bag
Untitled

Untitled
I sent my nephew his Lorax and made a sleeping bag for him too (using the Three Bears Sleeping Bag pattern from Flossie Teacakes). I'll be making more of these (in Batman fabric, of course).

In progress
Kaleidoscope
Untitled
Almost finished with the binding!

Completed tops awaiting quilting:
Postage Stamp quilt

To do:
Half Moon Modern quilt
Block for Brooke
do. Good Stitches April
Swoon (Sigh.)
teddy bear sleeping bags
Tracey's French Kisses
Zakka sew-along
Football quilt
Quilt for Madison

Head to Lee's to see what everyone else is working on!

14 comments:

Nicole said...

That sleeping bag is so cute! Did you design it yourself?

Heather D. said...

Love that sleeping bag!! I've admired her pattern for quite some time but I think my kids are a little old for that. Too bad!

Debbie said...

Still partial to the peeps shirt - so cute! ;-)

felicity said...

GREAT projects this week - can't wait to see the Kaleidoscope!

Elizabeth Dackson said...

Oh my gosh, that sleeping bag is adorable!! If my munchkin sees that, he is totally going to demand that I make one for his guys... Can't wait to see your next Kaleidoscope all finished up!

Sue Daurio said...

I LOVE the peeps shirts!!!! I want one!

Kelly said...

Love the t-shirt and the slepping bag is adorable!

Amy said...

very nice projects.I love the peeps shirt!

Toni said...

That sleeping bag is so cute! And I can't wait to see the kaleidoscope finish. You're getting a lot of mileage out of that binding!

~Carla~ said...

Everything is sooo cute! Especially your son! lol! :) I'm going to make a 'stuffie' sleeping bag tonight as part of a birthday gift tomorrow! I'm just going to wing it without a pattern though, looks easy enough. Love yours and the fabric you used!!

CityHouseStudio said...

Adorable sleeping bag, Katie! Love the rainbow edge!

Teresa F. said...

Lovely projects. The sleeping bag is really cute!

Al said...

I'm in love with that lil' sleeping bag!

Leah said...

Oh my goodness, I just love that sleeping bag! How adorable! I have a doll sleeping bag pattern around here somewhere.