Wednesday, May 23, 2012

WIP Wednesday

It is Wednesday, right? Here we go!

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

Finished:
Orange/Navy chevrons
Orange/navy chevrons
Done! We delivered it to the recent graduate, and she loved it.

Ninjas
ninjas
These two guys have fought many battles since I finished them.

In progress
Zakka Style quilt
Zakka quilt in progress
I'm following the Zakka Style Sew-Along this week and making the quilt. I'm using my charms from AnneMarie's Japanese charm swap and some Essex linen. The front and back are finished, so I should have this one done soon!

Completed tops awaiting quilting:
Postage Stamp quilt
Arcadia Quilt

To do:
Half Moon Modern quilt
Swoon
teddy bear sleeping bags
Tracey's French Kisses

Head to Lee's to see what everyone else is working on!

15 comments:

Debbie said...

oh the charms from your Japanese swap are a brilliant idea!

Anonymous said...

Those Ninjas are too fun!

Linz said...

Love the Chevrons and the ninjas!! Can't wait to see more of the Zakka!

Lee said...

Those Ninjas are so freaking cute! I think we saw those at Market actually, and oohed and ahhed over them there. Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday. : )

Bethany (Make Me A Quilt) said...

Japanese prints and Essex linen - I have a feeling this is going to be a really cute one!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the Ninjas! Very cute!

I love the Chevron quilts. Maybe I'll have to tackle one of my own soon!

Heather D. said...

I love those japanese charms. They'll make a fantastic quilt!

Kirsten said...

Love the echino in your Zakka quilt!

LisaAnn said...

Katie, I so love your Chevron quilt! Your Zakka quilt is going to be so cute with those fabrics!

Debbie said...

I love the chevron quilt and the really cute ninjas. I would love to have them!

felicity said...

Major progress this week like whoa! Nicely done!

**nicke... said...

you crank those quilts out so fast! love the chevron and i cant wait to see your zakka!

CityHouseStudio said...

The Zakka quilt is just perfect for charms!
I fell off the Zakka along wagon a few weeks ago, but maybe now I'll climb back on - thanks for the inspiration, Katie!

Rachel said...

Awesome projects!

Jenniffier said...

Your zig-zags really make me happy.