Tuesday, June 28, 2011

WIP Wednesday

Back in action!

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

Finished:
*crickets*
Oh, I made some ribbon headbands for my sister. My attempt to photograph them was unsuccessful, so you'll have to take my word for it.

Ongoing projects:

Central Park Quilts
Central Park Quilt Top for "Her"

"His" Central Park Quilt Top

The quilt tops are finished! Just waiting on some backing and binding fabrics.

Kaleidoscope quilt-along
Kaleidoscope quilt-along progress
I had a last-minute change of heart. Instead of Loulouthi, I'm using Paradise by Pat Bravo plus some fat quarters from my stash (background is Kona Ash). Fabric is cut, and I'm waiting for the next step!

Go Baby tutorial
Almost finished! I hope to post this tomorrow.

Completed tops awaiting quilting:
Red Letter Day quilt
Postage Stamp quilt (Long arm? Hand quilt?)

To do:
Tree Quilts (starting on this tonight!)
Scottie dog #2
Rectangle Squared blocks for do. Good Stitches (July)
headbands for my sister
Cape for Luke
Modern Crosses wall quilt.
Deer quilt

Head over to Lee's to see what everyone else is working on!

20 comments:

Linz said...

Love those Central Park quilts!!! And the Kaleidoscope fabrics look so fun! I can't wait to see more!!

Elizabeth Dackson said...

I like the Ash with your Kaleidoscope fabrics, I think it gives a good neutral contrast with your prints. I can't wait to hear about your quilting adventures with two twin quilts, good luck!

Melinda said...

Your Kaleidoscopes looks so pretty! And your Central Park quilts are lovely!

Vicky said...

I really like the Central Park Quilts. they are fantastic!

Kati said...

I love your blue/yellow central park quilt. I also really like how your kaleidoscope blocks are coming out. I still haven't committed to a fabric on that one yet.

Lynette said...

I am swooning over the Central Parks in the pinks!! wowow! :D

Bree said...

I love those CP quilts!

Kimberlee, The Spunky Diva said...

Love the CP Quilts too! That is a pattern style I have been wantint to try... adding to my to-do list, LOL!

Your quilt block is just gorgous. Lovely fabrics.

~ Kimberlee at The Spunky Diva 

Jennifer said...

I love the Central Park Quilts. They are beautiful!

Camille said...

The borders for your Central Park quilts are perfect! The colors work so well with the prints.

Jenniffier said...

Looking good. I too often have problems with the pictures not working out too well.

quirky granola girl said...

your kaleidoscope fabric choices are fantastic!

Tina Craig said...

Love your kaleidoscope fabric choices. Fresh and fun!

Kirsten said...

I love your Central park quilts and he Kaleidoscope is looking lovely so far!

Leanne said...

Beautiful quilts, and lovely fabric for the Kaleidoscope.

Marg said...

Love the Central Park quilts they ar both so pretty. Love the fabric you are using for the Kaleidoscope quilt.

Unknown said...

The central park quilts are fabulous and the Art Gallery fabric for the Kaleidoscope quilt looks great.

Amy said...

love the central park quilt.

Kate S. said...

love how your Kaleidoscope it working - the grey looks awesome with the prints!

Lee said...

Whoa, two Central Park quilts? You've been busy! And your kaleidoscope blocks are gorgeous! One of my favorites so far!

Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday. : )