Thursday, March 17, 2011

Supernova!

Supernova Quilt-Along with Freshly Pieced

I'm so excited Lee decided to do a quilt-along for her Supernova quilt.


I've been drooling over her Hope Valley version for a long time, so I couldn't pass this up.

Central Park
I'm thinking this might be a good excuse to unwrap my Central Park bundle. Some of the larger-scale prints might not work, so I might have to focus on the smaller prints. What do you think?

There's still time to join in! Head to Lee's blog for details.

3 comments:

Elizabeth Dackson said...

Ooooh! Yes, a Central Park supernova quilt would be awesome! For what it's worth, I'm going to use It's A Hoot, which has several large-scale prints, but I'm going to try to make them work, I think. :)

Lee said...

Yaaayyy, I'm so excited that you're in, Katie! : ) And I think larger-scale prints will be fine as long as they're not too multi-colored. Plus, you could always fussy-cut them.

Lara said...

I adore Central Park. I recently made a rail fence quilt out of 2 jelly rolls... I'll be binding it tonight. I love love love it. I love the supernova quilt too... hmmm... another WIP?? Should I?