Somehow I managed to not touch any of my WIPs this week. Instead, I started new ones! Sigh.
Started and finished this quilt since Wednesday. Details here.
No progress here. I need a 1/4 inch foot for my new machine. I thought the one for my old machine would work, and it mostly does, but the needle is just a little too close for comfort, especially when I sew in reverse (and I have a few broken needles to prove it!). So I put the Swoon blocks and a few bee blocks on hold until I get a new one. I'm sure my Swoon blocks would be disastrous if I didn't have an accurate 1/4 inch seam.
Instead, I worked on a few blocks for a Dr. Seuss quilt. I stole some fabric, including this panel, from my mom, and I figured wonky was the way to go with Seuss.
Completed tops awaiting quilting:
Postage Stamp quilt
Kaleidoscope baby quilt #2
Scrap Attack tumblers
LynneBob block for VIBeees
Drunkard's Path Quilt-Along
Block for Jeni
Head to Lee's to see what everyone else is working on!
New blocks + new machine quilting technique
9 hours ago