Wednesday, October 26, 2011

WIP Wednesday

Still Wednesday, right?

I'm feeling a time crunch on a few things, and Christmas is less than two months away, so it's about to get productive up in here!

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

Finished:
Sherbet Pips quilt
Sherbet Pips front
More here.

Ongoing projects:
Deer Quilt
Deer quilt--in progress
Quilting is finished--just need to tackle the binding. I'm hoping to enter this one in Bloggers' Quilt Festival, so time is of the essence!

Completed tops awaiting quilting:
Postage Stamp quilt
Kaleidoscope baby quilt #2
Fabricland

To do:
superhero quilt
Pouch for PLP swap
do. Good Stitches word block
VIBees block for Angela

Head over to Lee's to see what everyone is working on!

5 comments:

Pat Merkle said...

Love the pink and grey quilt. Good luck with the deer quilt.

Linz said...

I love the Pips! And I can't wait to see the deer quilt all finished up!! :)

felicity said...

Can't wait to see the deer quilt! I have to figure out what I'm going to do for BQF. May have to "recycle" a quilt I've already blogged....

Debbie said...

Bloggers Quilt Festival AND Christmas - yes time IS of the essence!! Your pips is so sweet and I love your quilting on the deer - looks perfect!

sukie said...

Hey! I should be starting Fabricland soon here. . can we compare tops hehe