Wednesday, October 19, 2011

WIP Wednesday!

We've been enjoying some summer-like weather (yesterday's high=87), which has kept us outside, but that seems to be coming to an end (today's high=57), so my sewing machine should be getting some more attention.

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

Finished:
{crickets}

Ongoing projects:
Sherbet Pips quilt
Pips quilt, waiting for binding!
Home stretch on this one!

"Fabricland!"
Tops.
I finished another quilt top this week. Luke has dubbed it "Fabricland" (happiest place on Earth!). It is sneakily shown at the bottom of this stack. More soon!

Deer Quilt
No progress here.

Completed tops awaiting quilting:
Postage Stamp quilt
Kaleidoscope baby quilt #2

To do:
Deer quilt
superhero quilt
Pouch for PLP swap
do. Good Stitches word block
VIBees block for Angela

Head over to Lee's to see what everyone is working on!

13 comments:

Elizabeth Dackson said...

Awesome binding choice for your Pips quilt!!! And I totally love Luke's name for your secret quilt, I think it might just stick :)

Linz said...

Love the binding too!! I love that line! It looks so so cute!!

Carla said...

What a great binding fabric! I'm curious to see those quilts done.

Becky (My Fabric Obsession) said...

ooh.. beautiful stack of quilts! Love your binding choice on the Pips.

Debbie said...

Love your quilting on the Pips! That's the stitch I want to try next! I used the same binding (different color) on my Pips quilt - you'll love it!

Marci Girl said...

What awesome binding for sherbet pips! Genius!

KellyS said...

Great job on the quilting for your Pips quilt. I can't wait to see it all finished! New subscriber!

felicity said...

Fun fun projects on the go!

M-R Charbonneau said...

Great binding choice! Looking forward to seeing the big finish!

Teje Karjalainen said...

Hi! Your quilt is going to be beautiful! I think that is the best name - 'Fabricland' - wow that's good!

**nicke... said...

i am happy to report my stack of quilts is growing... slowly.

æble said...

Did you happen to know that Fabricland is a chain of fabric stores in Canada? Cute name.

Lee said...

Love that Pips binding! And 57 degrees is a beautiful fall day around these parts. : ) Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday!