Tuesday, October 4, 2011

WIP Wednesday

Hi there! Welcome. WIP Wednesday in full effect.

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

Finished:
Nada. (Again!)

Ongoing projects:
My Lucky Stars quilt
Lucky stars quilting
All quilted up! I'm just waiting not so patiently for my binding fabric. I'm sure the mailman is wondering why I'm giving him dirty looks. Cherie made this awesome star for me.

Sherbet Pips quilt
Quilt to be
Not sure what I'm going to do with this...but it's going to be soon!

Deer Quilt
No progress here.

Completed tops awaiting quilting:
Postage Stamp quilt
Kaleidoscope baby quilt #2

To do:
Deer quilt
superhero quilt (just about done collecting fabric for this one)
do. Good Stitches word block

Head over to Lee's to see what everyone is working on!

13 comments:

felicity said...

Looking good! I hate having to wait to put a binding on. Soooo close!

Your My Lucky Stars quilt makes me want to do another Star Sampler. Hmmmm....

**nicke... said...

love that star! can't wait to see it all!

Elizabeth Dackson said...

I positively love your Lucky Stars quilt. You can send it to me, I promise I'll take good care of it :) I fully see some kind of star quilt in my future next year after we get through the holidays!!

Becky (My Fabric Obsession) said...

I just love that lucky star quilt. And I'm not usually a star person! can't wait to see what you do with the sherbert pips too.

CityHouseStudio said...

Love the lucky stars -- gorgeous!

Lynette said...

hehe! Be nice to the poor mail dude. ;D

Debbie said...

Love the glimpse of the star quilt - anxious to see it with its binding! ;-)

Toni said...

Can't wait to see the stars all finished!! I'm interested to see what you chose for binding!

audreypawdrey said...

The Lucky Stars is going to be so pretty!

Cassie said...

that star block is amazing!

Jenniffier said...

the lucky star quilt looks so pretty. Can't wait to see it done.

Linz said...

Oooo - that star is wonderful!! I can't wait to see what you do with the Sherbet Pips!! I love that line so much!!

Marci Girl said...

I am uber jealous of your super short WIP list! Congrats on that! Can't wait to see what you do with Sherbet Pips!