I know I say this every week, but this week flew by. For real. Here's what I've been working on.
My Lucky Stars quilt
Quilt top finished! I used Kona Ash as a sashing for these blocks from my VIBees friends.
And...here's the back. I based it on Jeni's Giant Vintage Star tutorial, just made it smaller and out of one fabric. Kelly suggested echo quilting on the inside and outside of the star, and I'm thinking that will be awesome!
I put this guy together. Pattern from Dare To Be Square Quilting. I need to see what I have on hand for the backing. I'm thinking red binding.
Completed tops awaiting quilting:
Postage Stamp quilt
Kaleidoscope baby quilt #2
do. Good Stitches word block
Head over to Lee's to see what everyone is working on!
one way to make an ironing board cover
55 minutes ago