Wednesday, April 13, 2011

W.I.P Wednesday

I'm back with another installment of W.I.P. Wednesday (aka, dang, that week went by fast!).

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

Finished:
Spring wreath: So this one was never on my to-do list, but whatev. Still counts.


Mail off fabric for the AnneMarie's Kona Your World Swap. Done! This stack is off to a new home. (The fabric on top is Kona Amethyst. One of my new favorites.)

Ongoing projects:

Supernova quilt-along
Supernova Blocks--finished!
I'm all caught up, waiting for the next set of instructions. (Disclaimer: I'm pretty much in love with this quilt already, so you can expect to see lots more of it.)

Bottled Rainbows quilt-along






I've entered my green period. I think that makes 9 out of 16 blocks finished.


Completed tops awaiting quilting:
Red Letter Day quilt
Postage Stamp quilt

To do:
Dirtbikes quilt (in the mail by mid-May)
Mail out fabric for Kona Your World 2 swap
Block for VIBees
Block for Sew Beautiful bee
Blocks for do. Good Stitches
Houndstooth quilt
Deer quilt
iPod covers for my nephews
Baby blankets

Marking things off the list! Always feels good.
Head to Lee's to see what everyone else has going on.

14 comments:

Becky (My Fabric Obsession) said...

haha! i think we should rename it "dang that week went fast"! Love your supernova, it's really spectacular. And of course, the bottled rainbows are so beautiful

Elizabeth Dackson said...

Your green period, too funny!! And I second the nomination for the new title for WiP Wednesday - it's crazy how fast these weeks are going. I love how your Supernova is looking so far!! And your stack of solids is super yummy :)

CityHouseStudio said...

I like your new title, too!
Love your Supernova blocks, and the Bottled Rainbows, too!

AnneMarie said...

Love your supernova quilt! I have a layer cake of CP, and I was wondering if I could make it work for the QA. Love those colors!

Megan said...

Your supernova looks great!

Debbie said...

Your supernova is amazing! I've admired it on flickr. Your green period seems to be yielding great results!

Brooke said...

I LOVE your supernova quilt! The fabrics you chose are fantastic with this design. I really am dying to start this one, but am nervous that I won't have the time and it'll get lost forever in UFO-land.

Mary said...

I think I spend more time working on things that are not on my to-do list. maybe it's because I'm in denial about the list...maybe it's because I'm too lazy to add it? anyway, your wreath is so great. and so worth not doing something on the list.

felicity said...

"Dang that week went fast" is now my official subtitle for WIP Wednesday - love it. Not as much as I love your Supernova quilt though.

Amy said...

Love the supernova, I think I will be making another one,or two..it is a great way to use up scraps.I also love the bottled rainbows.I guess I need more Kona to start one.

Leanne said...

I would love to be in a green period, perhaps soon. Your blocks are all spectacular!

audreypawdrey said...

I am loving your supernova quilt! I also love the green blocks; I keep meaning to start this, but haven't.:)

Marci Girl said...

Your Bottled Rainbows are great! Also love your supernova, one of my favorites for sure! Central park is so well suited for it!

Lee said...

Oooh, your Bottled Rainbow blocks are so pretty. I love seeing all these Rainbow blocks around the web! Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday. : )