Tuesday, April 20, 2010

On the menu

Thanks to The Pioneer Woman for helping me feed my family this week.

No, she wasn't in my kitchen mincing garlic (would've been a lot cooler if she was), but she gave me some good dinner ideas.

On Monday, I made Sloppy Joes. I know, you're thinking "sloppy joes? eh." But these are delicious homemade sloppy joes on toasted buns. Yum.

Tonight we had Chicken Parmigiana and Garlic Cheese Bread. Double yum. (Funny thing about about the Garlic Cheese Bread recipe--it calls for 3 1/2 cups of Cheddar cheese. Judging by the photos, I'm thinking she meant 1/2 cup of cheese. I mean, I'm not opposed to topping buttery bread with 3 1/2 cups of cheese, but that seemed a bit excessive...)

Plus, PW has a Word Nerd quiz on her blog right now. We should be friends.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I looked at that Cook Book. Love the concept. Aunt M.

Karl Monk said...

I love Sloppy Joes. I never get them. Time for a trip to the south.

Katie B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.