Friday, April 2, 2010

Craft Hope project 7

Craft Hope Spreading seeds of hope one stitch at a time
Have you signed up for Craft Hope's new project? They're asking crafters to make alphabet, number, color, and shape beanbags for the Liberian Orphan Education Project. Click here to read details about the project. I'm going to make some alphabet beanbags for this very worthy cause.

But first, I'm knitting furiously to finish a stuffed animal for Luke's Easter basket. I better be posting pictures soon!

2 comments:

Beth said...

oh, thats sounds fun and simple! I am going to check that out!
Thanks for entering my giveaway!

beth said...

Thanks so much for taking time and effort to join in on this project. Your effort will mean so much to Liberian kids and their teachers.
Beth at LOEP
www.loeporphans.blogspot.com