Saturday, March 14, 2009

Kraft Korner

I seriously got my craft on today. Sure, I should've been cleaning my house, but this was more enjoyable.
I made a baby blankie that my sister requested for a friend.
Then I made a blanket for Luke to take to school for nap time. It matches the nap mat I got him. It's blue Minky fabric on one side and nubby red Minky fabric on the other. Soft and warm. {Steph: Is there any way to monogram this? I guess I should've thought of that before I sewed it together. Der.}

Finally I finished up these Easter friends for Luke's Easter basket. These were so fun and easy to knit. {I ordered the pattern from Susan B. Anderson.} I'll be making more of these for sure. I think they'd be cute to throw in with a baby shower gift too.

8 comments:

Natalie said...

Wow. Check you out. Martha freakin' Stewart. Nice work. I like the Easter Friends... and thanks for the blanket.

Robin said...

sniff. I am so proud. you are awesome.

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow! You are so talented Katie. I love the Easter friends. Aunt T

Leah said...

Wow! You've been busy. The chick and bunny turned out great!

Leah said...

I also like your headline.

Stephanie said...

Dang, girl. You're awesome. You should go on America's Got Talent. I'm in awe.

I think that fabric can, in fact, be monogrammed. Let me check my sources.

The Bakers said...

I could work all afternoon and not produce even one of those things! I'm honored just to comment on your blog.

Unknown said...

What's up with the bunny being armless? It's cool, though...