I'm glad to be done with this one.
The piecing was simple enough (I used the Big Braid pattern from Jeni/In Color Order). The color palette is based off of the guitar print--Groovy Guitar in Boy by Michael Miller. Then I added in lots of coordinating prints. But the quilting almost did me in. For some reason, I had lots of tension problems, which resulted in some thread breakage, ripped out stitches, and (more than) a few curse words. BUT. It's done.
I'm very pleased with the binding! I had this Kumari Garden print in my stash, and it's just about perfect.
I have another finished quilt that I need to show you. Back soon!
Competing for my attention
14 hours ago