Tuesday, October 1, 2013

On safari.


Another finish, coming at ya.

Untitled
I used the Jack's Blocks pattern (the same one I used for Luke's dinosaur quilt) from A Bright Corner for this one.

  Untitled
The focal print for this one is Giraffe Garden from Mod Prints by Michael Miller. Then I picked out some coordinating prints (lots of dots!) to add some variety.

 Untitled
The back is...well, a little wonky, as you can see. I'm having trouble lining up my backing fabric when I spray baste. Any tips?

  Untitled
 Glad to mark this one off the list! I have two more quilts in the binding stage...hoping to finish those this week.

5 comments:

Heather D. said...

You're on a roll!! Love this one. Actually I just pinned the Jack's Blocks pattern this morning!

Kristie said...

Great way to showcase those big ass prints! :)

Marci Girl said...

Looks great!

Kelli said...

I am no help with the spray basting, but I love this quilt! Now you're a fast runner and quilt finisher! You're on a roll!

Sarah said...

Love the quilt! What a great pattern for showing off large scale prints. I spray baste, but sorry I've got no tips for getting the backing straight. I tend to guess and just go for it and it doesn't usually work!