Of all the quilts I've made, I dare say this one might me the most loved by its recipient.
I used this tutorial from Moda Bake Shop. Just framed squares and 16 patches. (If you want to make this tutorial, read it all the way through. It's made for precuts, of course, and it makes way more squares than you need.)
John Deere fabrics from Wal-Mart (naturally), along with some other matching prints. I'm actually pleasantly surprised by how the Wal-Mart prints washed up. They're soft, and there was no bleeding. I did not prewash (!).
More tractors and excavators and such on the back. I used leftover strips from the 16 patches for binding.
Back soon with another finish! Kind of on a roll.
Competing for my attention
14 hours ago