Wednesday, July 25, 2012

WIP Wednesday

What can I say, it's summer! This weekend was packed with my son's birthday party, fun with family visiting, and running my first 5K, so ye olde sewing machine has been collecting dust. BUT I have a lot that needs to get done, and WIP Wednesday always helps me stay on track!
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

Finished:
~ Not a thing. ~

 In progress
Happy Drawing Baby quilt
Untitled
A friend of mine is having a baby soon, and I need to make a gift! I'm thinking I'll put my stack of Happy Drawing fabric to use with Jess' Jungle Path baby quilt tutorial. Need to get on this!

Hand-quilting great-grandma's quilt Hand-quilting
I've made some progress on this. I'm trusting I'll have a lot of hand-stitching time while watching the Olympics. (CANNOT WAIT)

Bee blocks
Have you noticed July is quickly coming to a close? I must get caught up on my bee blocks.


do. Good Stitches Host Swap
Shopping for do. Good Stitches host swap
I got this fabric from Superbuzzy. It's going to become a tote. Very soon.

Diaper bag for Claire
My little niece has requested a toy diaper bag. Need to get to work on this asap!
Tula Pink Quilt!
I'm excited to make a quilt using The Birds & The Bees. Soon!


Completed tops awaiting quilting:
Postage Stamp quilt
Arcadia Quilt


To do:
Half Moon Modern quilt borders
Swoon
Hand-stitched class homework
teddy bear sleeping bags
Tracey's French Kisses
June block for do. Good Stitches
July block for do. Good Stitches Yellow/Gray star for Kati
Bag for me

Head to Lee's to see what everyone else is working on!

5 comments:

Toni said...

Your first 5K? Congratulations! Bet it was a steamy one! Looks like you have some fun projects to work on as you ease back into the sewing thing!

Kirsten said...

Love those Ed Emberley fabrics - they will make such a cute quilt!

LisaAnn said...

Yay for you...running a 5K! The baby quilt fabrics look fun!

Leah said...

I'm excited that you're making a Tula Pink quilt! I can't wait to see it!

Debbie said...

wow, busy times for you! Loving your hand quilting!