Recipe from Stephanie
8-ounce package cream cheese
1 cup Ranch dressing
1 cup Frank's Hot Sauce (I had Moore's Buffalo Wing Sauce in the fridge, so I used that this time, and it worked just fine)
2 cans of chicken, drained
2 cups shredded Colby Jack cheese
1. Mix cream cheese, Ranch, and hot sauce until blended. Add chicken and cheese. Scoop into a baking dish.
2. Bake at 350 until bubbly (about 20 minutes). Serve with Tostitos or Fritos Scoops.
Sweet Chicken Bacon Wraps
Recipe from Paula Deen
1 1/4 pounds boneless, skinless, chicken breasts (about 4 breasts)
1 (1-pound) package sliced bacon
2/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
2 tablespoons chili powder
1. Cut chicken breasts into 1-inch cubes. Cut each bacon slice into thirds. Wrap each chicken cube with bacon and secure with a wooden pick.
2. Stir together brown sugar and chili powder. Dredge wrapped chicken in mixture. Coat a rack and broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray. Place chicken wrap on rack in broiler pan. Bake 350 for 30 to 35 minutes or until bacon is crisp.
Pepperoni Pizza Dip
Recipe adapted from Southern Living
1/2 cup sour cream
1 tsp. Italian seasoning
3/4 cup pizza sauce
1/2 cup chopped pepperoni (I found the Hormel Mini Pepperoni at my store this time. They saved me from having to chop, plus they're cute!)
8-ounce block mozzarella cheese, shredded
1. Beat cream cheese, sour cream, and Italian seasoning until blended. Spread into a lightly greased baking dish. Spoon pizza sauce over top; sprinkle with pepperoni.
2. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with mozzarella, and bake 10 more minutes. Serve with Fritos or Tostitos Scoops.